A new initiative this year - Lions Lotto gives you the chance to win cold hard cash every week for a year! The Club will run 52 draws of $400 each week for 52 weeks.
Who can enter?
Join as an individual or create a syndicate to have a 1 in 100 chance to win each draw. You must be 18 years of age and older to enter Lions Lotto.
How much does it cost?
Lions Lotto costs $10 per week for 52 weeks. This will be paid via Direct Debit. If you would like, you can pay the full $520 upfront directly to the club. This is a simpler option for syndicates. Direct Debit will be set up once Application Form is filled out and returned to the club after registering below.
How many tickets will be sold?
We are only selling 100 tickets this year, meaning a 1 in 100 chance of winning each week.
Contact Jason Leocata for more details on 0418 784 969
Terms and Conditions
- Commit to playing for full 12 months - Payment via direct debit ($10 per week for 52 weeks) or up front in full ($520)
- Maximum 100 entries
- Single draw $400 (each week for 52 weeks) either at club rooms / or via live the Club Facebook live
- Numbers drawn via Lotto Girl App
- Winners to be paid by bank transfer
- Winners will be contacted by email or phone if not in attendance at the draw. Winners will also be published on the Stanhope FNC page weekly after each draw
- First draw will occur on 20th June 2020 with a minimum of 80 entries sold
- If tickets remain, additional entries will be accepted once the draws have started for the remaining draws.
CLICK HERE to register your interest for Lions Lotto below! The club will be in contact once you have registered.